DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS • KLAMATH AFALG
|Afalg 190 capsules
For several years now, we are aware of the action of blue-green algae, spirulina and chlorella, two species of micro algae being used liberally. Another wild alga has also emerged to stand out among plants: Aphanizomenon.
It contains over 115 micro nutrients: amino acids, nucleoproteins, peptides, beta-carotene, chlorophyll, polysaccharides, vitamins A, B, C, F, J, K, minerals, and trace elements. Magic happens - all the nutrients that are essential for life are present. As such, this alga can address deficiencies that all humans suffer from.
The list of problems that it can correct is infinite.
|Use & composition :
- 1st week: 1 capsule daily in the morning on an empty stomach;
- 2nd week: 2 capsules, 1 in the morning and 1 before noon;
- 3rd week: 3 capsules, 2 in the morning and 1 before noon;
- 4th week: 4 capsules, 2 in the morning and 2 before noon;
- 5th week: 5 capsules, 3 in the morning and 2 before noon and then continue up to 5 capsules (2 grams) per day, 15-30 minutes before meals.
Special cases: up to 12 capsules per day.
They can be taken by mid-afternoon, but avoid taking them in the evening.
Children: half dose.
Box of 190 vegetable capsules of 400 mg (pure Aphanizomenon-Flos-Aquae, with no excipient).